Tuesday 15 May 2018

Iain Lee feels ‘humiliated’ after revealing he was sexually abused as a child by Scout master.

Opening up: Iain Lee on I'm A Celebrity: ITV/Rex
Iain Lee has opened up about his depression, saying he believes it was triggered after being sexually abused as a child. 

Lee, 44, claims he was left “humiliated” after suffering at the hands of a Scout master, aged eight. 

The talk RADIO host made the revelation on Channel 5’s Me and My Mental Health, saying: “A lot of my depression comes around self-loathing, shame and guilt. How do I say this? There was a bit of sexual abuse that went on as a kid. A scout master and stuff, which kind of weighed heavily on me. 

“It is the most horrendous messed-up scenario, it was humiliating and it was shameful, and I remember getting home to my mum and dad and never telling them. I never told them.”





By Emma Powell.
Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment